Looking for How to Download Instagram Photo?, Okay, this time I will give a review of how to save Instagram Photo on Android, IOS, and PC.
Millions of people around the world are already using Instagram. This popular photo sharing application has expanded in use, from selfie photos, favorite destinations, even to promoting products and businesses.
The Instagram Apk by default does not provide a feature to download photos that are spread in it for users. The reason might be to avoid privacy crimes and copyright infringement. Although Instagram officially does not provide this feature for users, there are ways How to Download Instagram Photo that we can try.
Note, even though these methods will be successfully implemented later, do not use photos of others for commercial purposes without the legitimate permission of the owner and various other copyright infringement actions that could later harm you and the photo owner.
The following are various ways to Save Photo Instagram that you can apply each on Android, iOS, and Windows PC-based phones.
3 Ways How to Download Instagram Photo
How to Download Instagram Photos on Android Using the Apps
There are several Android applications for downloading Instagram photos that you can use including:
Now in this tutorial we specifically use the InstaSave android application to download Instagram photos via an Android phone.
- The first step you have to do is install the InstaSave application on your Android phone.
- When done, run the Apps.
- If you are asked to log in with your Instagram account, please log in first. After you log in, you will see a photo display like the one in your gallery application.
- Look for the photo you want to download. You can also specifically search for photos through
users / usernamesvia the search engines available in them. With this applicationyou are given the freedom to choose several photos at once to download.
- Tap the Save option that is green to download the photo. See the following picture for more details:
- When downloading, a pop-up will appear
inthe screen that shows the storage location.
IOS Apps for Download Instagram photos
You can use a variety of specific applications such as:
How to Download Instagram Photo on Android, iOS
and PC Without Apps
To Save photo Instagram using an Android or iOS phone without using additional applications, there are various ways you can try. Some of the ones I managed to collect are as follows:
By Using the Screenshot Feature
- How do you just open the Instagram application and specify the photos you want to download.
- The screen screenshot and make sure that the photos you want to download are clearly visible.
- Crop in the photo section, or any part you want to save.
- Then save it in your gallery.
Using a browser
- This method is more flexible. Open your browser and go to sites like Websta or Pikore and other sites of your choice.
- Search for photos that you want to save may be based on tags or usernames. Determine the photos you want to download.
- After that, in the photo section, tap-hold on the photo for a second and select the Save image as or similar to it option.
- Select a storage location if requested and the photo will automatically be saved at the storage location of your choice.
- Enter search keywords, can use a username or tag.
- Click one of the photos that appear then tap-hold / right-click on the image and select the Save image as option or click the Save button below the photo.
How to Save Instagram Photos Specifically Using a PC
You can apply most of the above to download photos or videos on Instagram using your computer or laptop. If you are satisfied just by using the method above, there is no need to proceed to the next section. If you want other alternatives, please follow the following methods.
Using the Dinsta.com Site on PC
- Open the site http://www.dinsta.com/ through your computer or laptop.
- This method requires a URL from a photo on Instagram. For that,
firstdetermine which photo you want to download. After that at the bottom of the photo there is a three pointicon, click the icon and select the Copy Share URL option.
- Return to
Dinstaand paste the URL into the column provided.
- Download the image and finish.
How to Download Your Own Instagram Photos on Android and iOS
- Open the Instagram application and select the profile icon to enter your profile.
- Tap the three-point icon at the top right.
- In the settings section scroll to the bottom until you find the “Save original photos” option and make sure it’s ON.
- The same thing you can do on video.
- All photos and videos that you will post later after this will be automatically saved to your Gallery with the Instagram folder.
How to Download Your Own Instagram Photos on PC
- Open the http://vibbi.com/ site using your
computer / laptop.
- You will be asked to log in using your Instagram account. Log in and proceed to the next stage.
- Make a choice whether you want to download all of your Instagram photos or only the photos you choose specifically.
- Save the Instagram photos to your
computer / laptop.
- How to Download Movies From Youtube
- How To Download Youtube Videos Mac With Downie
- How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile Phone
From the tutorial above you will realize that you have many choices about how to Download Instagram Photo on Android, IOS, and PC in general. Of the many choices available, determine which method best suits your preferences. Good luck and hopefully useful.